We Kill Termites. Dead.
We offer a variety of termite treatments and warranty options to help protect your home.
We offer a variety of Termite Treatments:
- Spot treatment the problem area with the ability to protect the whole home into the future
- Complete treatment of a property and with service agreements from 1 to 5 years
- Exterior barrier preventative treatment to protect against future termite activity
- Pre-construction treatment for new properties with a 5 year service agreement
- Service agreements to protect properties for the future
There are two basic types of termiticides: Invisible Barriers (termites pass through the treated areas and unknowingly help kill off the rest of the colony) and Repellants (termites approach the treated area, don’t like what they run into, and head off in another direction, ‘repelled’ by the termiticide). At A-Agents, we only use Invisible Barrier termiticides.
We offer several types of termiticides to treat subterranean termites:
- Termidor – what we’ve found to be the termiticide on the market today, with their trademarked Transfer Effect™
- Premise - Similar in its function to Termidor, Premise infects the termites that contact it directly, and those infected termites spread the termiticide throughout the rest of the colony.
- I Maxx Pro – We offer I Maxx Pro to our budget conscious customers. I Maxx Pro is the generic formulation of Premise and works in a similar fashion.
Call Us Now
Our Treatment Methods
- Broadcasting (typically for pre-treatments)
- Sub-slab injection: We down-drill through the cement slab and inject termiticide under the property’s cement foundation.
- Stem wall injection: We drill through the cement stem wall and inject termiticide under the property’s cement foundation.
- Trench the soil along the home’s stemwall and apply termiticide to the trench, then backfill the trench and replace the landscaping
- Rod soil and apply termiticide
All of our treatment methods include professional clean up:
- Sweep up all debris left by our treatment
- All drill holes filled with cement
- Carpet re-layed that may have been pulled up in order to complete a treatment
- All existing termite tunnels removed